Saturday, September 6, 2008

The ABC'S

I got this from my daughter's blog and it's so fun. Everyone needs to try it.

A- Attached or Single? Attached for 29 years
B- Best Friend? Brad
C- Cake or Pie? Cherry Pie
D- Day of Choice? Saturday, because my husband is home
E- Essential Item? Toilet
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Home Town? Liberty,UT
I- Favorite Indulgence? M&M's
J- January or July? July, I love the heat
K- Kids? 4
L- Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M-Marriage Date? July 12, 1979
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters?4 brothers 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias? Mice
Q- Quote? Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt...
R- Reasons to smile? Life
S- Season of Choice? Spring
T- Tag 3 People? Who ever wants to do it
U- Unknown fact about me? When it's 100 degrees outside, I'm still cold
V- Vegetable? Corn
W- Worst Habit? Biting my nails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food? Italian
Z- Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

No comments: